Falcon



0 0

Class

skill

Tier

Borderline Bench

Released

2016-06-09
Bleed
85% chance on special attack 1
Recon

Tags

#Avengers
#Civil War - Cpt. America
#Control: Counter
#Hero
#Metal
#Size: M

Availability

2* 3* 4* 5* 6*
Premium Hero Crystal: already available (since 2016-09-20)

Hints

  • Strengths
  • Weaknesses
  • All
Strong Match-Ups added by admin 0 0
  • Spider-Man, Spider-Man (Symbiote), Spider-Gwen
    • Falcon’s Recon Scan shuts down these Champions’ ability to Evade entirely. While Redwing is in cooldown, Falcon’s Recalibration will also help him keep up in terms of damage each time these Champions evade.
  • Rhino, Red Hulk and Groot
    • With his Special 2, Falcon can ignore these Champions’ Physical Resistance and during regular attacks, Redwing’s synergy additions grant him the ability to ignore part of the Physical Resistance.
Weak Match-Ups added by admin 0 0
  • Magneto, Magneto (Marvel Now)
    • In addition to the class disadvantage, Falcon is a metal Champion and will have a very hard time triggering his abilities while fighting these Champions.

Abilities

Signature ability

Exo-8
Passive
Redwing begins each fight immediately ready to go. Additionally, Redwing's Lock On lasts 2 seconds longer and provides an additional X Critical Rating.

Abilities

Bleed deals a fixed amount of damage over a certain time period. Bleed is an effective counter to Armored Champions.
Special Attack 1: 85% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing X Direct Damage over 3.5 seconds. The chance to trigger Bleed increases by 15% if Redwing is Locked On.
Cruelty increases a Champion's Critical Damage when landing a Critical Hit on the opponent.
Passive: Falcon’s scanning system in his goggles recalibrates each time the opponent triggers a Passive Evade, increasing Falcon’s Critical Damage Rating by X until his next Critical Hit.
Incinerate removes a fixed amount of damage over a fixed period of time, similar to Bleed or Poison, whenever a Champion would be burned. Incinerate also lowers a Champion's ability to Block.
Special Attack 3: This attack Incinerates the enemy, dealing X Energy Damage over X seconds. This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while it's active. If Redwing is Locked On, an additional 20% Block Proficiency is removed.
Passive:
To begin a Recon Scan, Dodge back and hold Block for X seconds. While Locked On, the opponent's Defensive Ability Accuracy is reduced by X% for X seconds.
Redwing remains Locked On to Science Champions for X% longer than normal. Additionally, Redwing remains Locked On to Mutant Champions for X% shorter than normal.
Falcon sends out Redwing to scout for his teammates and provide intel. Each of Falcon’s synergies provides an additional 10% Physical Resistance penetration and X Critical Damage Rating.

Special attacks

1: Fading Barrage

With a quick jet blast, Falcon kicks his foe, then lets loose a barrage from his twin SMGs.
Bleed: 85% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing X Direct Damage over 3.5 seconds. The chance to trigger Bleed increases by 15% if Redwing is Locked On.

2: Raptor Strike

Guided by Redwing's recon, Falcon dives in on his target for a massive strike.
This attack ignores Physical Resistance and has X increased Critical Rating if Redwing is Locked On.

3: Tango Down

Calling in a strafing run. Firing guided missiles. Target down.
Incinerate: This attack Incinerates the enemy, dealing X Energy Damage over X seconds. This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while it's active. If Redwing is Locked On, an additional 20% Block Proficiency is removed.

Synergies


Friends
Armor Rating

Friends
Armor Rating

Enemies
Critical Rating

Enemies
Critical Rating

Enemies
Critical Rating
* Synergy Champions
2* Friends level 1
All Champions gain +70 Armor Rating
3* Enemies level 2
All Champions gain +115 Critical Rating
3* Enemies level 2
All Champions gain +115 Critical Rating
3* Friends level 2
All Champions gain +95 Armor Rating
4* Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
4* Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
4* Friends level 3
All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
4* Teammates level 3
All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance
5* Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
5* Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
5* Friends level 3
All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
5* Teammates level 3
All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance
6* Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
6* Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
6* Friends level 3
All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
6* Teammates level 3
All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance
External synergies:
Champion * Synergy
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
Covert Expertise
Captain America, Iron Man, Falcon, Black Panther: When the opponent starts a Dash Attack or is recovering from a Heavy, Special, or combo ending attack, gain Widow’s Insight for 0.85 seconds. Ending a combo with Widow’s Insight active grants a Cruelty Buff increasing Critical Damage Rating by 450 for 12 seconds.
3*
Friends level 2
All Champions gain +95 Armor Rating
4*
5*
6*
Friends level 3
All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
3*
Enemies level 2
All Champions gain +115 Critical Rating
4*
5*
Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
2*
Enemies level 1
All Champions gain +85 Critical Rating
3*
Enemies level 2
All Champions gain +115 Critical Rating
4*
5*
6*
Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
4*
5*
6*
Birds of Prey
Darkhawk, Vulture, Falcon, Hawkeye: + 5% Critical Rating and Damaging Debuffs are 40% stronger.
Synergy teams:
N/A

Guides

Preview Kind Author Published
--- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: Falcon 0 0
spotlight Marvel 2016-06-09
--- Champion Spotlight 0 0
spotlight

Relations

N/A

History

N/A

Duel targets

Kind Summoner Rank/Level PI Verified Actions
3* Howard2099 417 2020-06-20  Copy

Arena

Kind Starts Cutoff
4* featured 2017-09-11 7 540 774
4* featured 2017-09-07 6 906 575
4* featured 2016-06-13 8 700 922
4* featured 2016-06-09 10 904 255
4* basic 2018-04-02 1 659 285
4* basic 2018-03-29 1 705 381
3* featured 2017-09-11 716 043
3* featured 2017-09-07 673 583

Bio

A former air force pararescue who went on to work with recovering veterans, Sam Wilson aided the legendary Captain America in adjusting to modern life, quickly becoming Cap’s close friend in the process. Using an experimental winged harness, Wilson takes to the skies as the high-flying Falcon.

Comments

N/A