Toxicant? Toxi-can!

Description

Both the Attacker and Defender's strikes have a 20% chance to apply a Poison Debuff, dealing 50% of their attack as Direct Damage over 10 seconds and reducing recovery rate by 30%.

Hints

N/A

Guides

N/A

Relations

N/A

Comments

N/A