Thor (Ragnarok)


0 0

Class

skill

Tier

High Demi-God

Released

2017-11-09
playable character
large benefit from awakened ability
large benefit from high signature level
large benefit from synergies

Bio

When an ancient evil, lurking for eons, is released from its shackles, the Asgardian God of Thunder is thrown into a whirlwind of chaos. Ripped from his familiar surroundings and stripped of his powers, Thor's only hope is to summon the warrior within, and fight his way back against impossible odds. With his kingdom shattered and his people in dire need, Thor must discover what it means to be a true leader.

Tags

#Avengers
#Defensive: Utility
#Hero
#Metal
#Size: M

Hints

Strong Match-Ups 0 0
  • Ultron, Iron Man
    • Combined with Despair, Thor (Ragnarok) is able to almost completely negate Regeneration effects by doing a Special 3 Attack and stacking Debuffs on the opponent.
Weak Match-Ups 0 0
  • Black Widow, Elektra
    • Thor’s Auto-Block is affected by Ability Accuracy, enabling Champions with Ability Accuracy reductions to bypass it.
  • Green Goblin
    • This Champion has the ability to reduce Power Gain effects by 40% through his Cunning ability. This means Thor (Ragnarok) will not be able to get to his Special 3 Attack through his Boon of the Gods ability.

Abilities

Signature ability

Thunder God's Wrath
Passive
After a Special 3, Thor is able to control lightning within his body for X seconds. Thor has a 40% chance to inflict Shock whenever making physical contact with opponents, dealing X Energy Damage over 5 seconds.
Inflicting Shock has a 16% chance to cause Stun and 40% chance to Armor Break. Additionally, each Shock stack reduces the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 15%.
Stun lasts for 2 seconds and Armor Break applies a X Armor Rating reduction for 6 seconds.

Abilities

Boon of the Gods
Activates for every 40 hits on the Combo Meter or whenever struck 20 times.
Fills to max Power over 5.5 seconds. This Power Gain is interrupted If Thor gets knocked down by a Special Attack. Boon of the Gods is not affected by Ability Accuracy and prevents Thor from gaining Power when struck by Special Attacks.
Armor Break breaks the Armor of Armored Champions, preventing Armor from preventing damage. Armor Break is an effective counter to Armored Champions.
When an Attack Inflicts a Stun: Thor deals an additional 250% of that attack’s damage as Physical Damage if the opponent is suffering from Armor Break.
Special Attack 2: Breaks the opponent’s Armor, applying X Armor Rating reduction for 10 seconds.
When Opponents Intercept Thor's Dash: Thor has a 30% chance to use his shield to Auto-Block any attacks made while he is Dashing towards the opponent. This can trigger the Parry Mastery.
Passive: Shock Debuffs are shrugged off 40% faster.
Stun prevents Champions from being able to move for several seconds. When a Champion is Stunned, it leaves them vulnerable to attack.
Special Attack 1: 45% chance to Stun for 1.8 seconds, plus 55% chance if a Combo of 40 or more hits is maintained.

Special attacks

1: Fearsome Fighter

Without Mjolnir, Thor must improvise and use his shield as a deadly weapon.
Stun: 45% chance to Stun for 1.8 seconds, plus 55% chance if a Combo of 40 or more hits is maintained.

2: The Warrior Within

Skilled with multiple weapons, Thor engages his opponent with a ferocious sword fighting style.
Armor Break: Breaks the opponent’s Armor, applying X Armor Rating reduction for 10 seconds.

3: God of Thunder

Thor discovers that his true power lies within, channeling lightning through his fists and electrifying opponents with each punch.
Shocks the opponent, dealing X Energy Damage over 5 seconds.
This Special Attack can only inflict up to maximum of 20% of the opponent’s max Health as damage.

Availability

2* 3* 4* 5* 6*
Premium Hero Crystal: already available (since 2018-02-20)

Synergies


Friends
Armor Rating

Like Old Days

Not Afraid of Death

Friend From Work
  • 2*
  • 3*
  • 4*
  • 5*
  • 6*
  • All
* Synergy Champions
2* Friends level 1
All Champions gain +70 Armor Rating
3* Like Old Days
Thor (Ragnarok): 40% chance to activate a Combo Shield for 5 seconds when Struck.
Loki: Ascendant generates Power as long as Loki is below 2 bars.
4* Friend From Work
Thor (Ragnarok): 60% Attack when Thunder God's Wrath is active.
Hulk: Becomes Indestructible for 5 seconds when below 20% Health.
4* Like Old Days
Thor (Ragnarok): 40% chance to activate a Combo Shield for 5 seconds when Struck.
Loki: Ascendant generates Power as long as Loki is below 2 bars.
4* Not Afraid of Death
Thor (Ragnarok): Regenerates 10% of max Health when killing opponents.
Hela: Grants 100 Spirits of the Dead charges at tje start of the fight.
5* Friend From Work
Thor (Ragnarok): 60% Attack when Thunder God's Wrath is active.
Hulk: Becomes Indestructible for 5 seconds when below 20% Health.
5* Like Old Days
Thor (Ragnarok): 40% chance to activate a Combo Shield for 5 seconds when Struck.
Loki: Ascendant generates Power as long as Loki is below 2 bars.
5* Not Afraid of Death
Thor (Ragnarok): Regenerates 10% of max Health when killing opponents.
Hela: Grants 100 Spirits of the Dead charges at tje start of the fight.
6* Friend From Work
Thor (Ragnarok): 60% Attack when Thunder God's Wrath is active.
Hulk: Becomes Indestructible for 5 seconds when below 20% Health.
6* Like Old Days
Thor (Ragnarok): 40% chance to activate a Combo Shield for 5 seconds when Struck.
Loki: Ascendant generates Power as long as Loki is below 2 bars.
6* Not Afraid of Death
Thor (Ragnarok): Regenerates 10% of max Health when killing opponents.
Hela: Grants 100 Spirits of the Dead charges at tje start of the fight.
External synergies:
Champion * Synergy
3*
4*
5*
6*
Skill Training
Skill Champions gain +250 Critical Rating on Basic Attacks.
3*
Infinity Enemies level 2
All Champions gain +5% Attack
4*
5*
6*
Infinity Enemies level 4
All Champions gain +7% Attack
3*
Enemies level 2
All Champions gain +115 Critical Rating
4*
5*
6*
Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
4*
5*
6*
Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
3*
4*
5*
Warriors of Asgard
All Champions except Heimdall: Once per fight Heimdall will intercede on your behalf, dash back and hold Block for 1.5 seconds to Regenerate 15% of missing Health instantly.

Duel targets

Kind Summoner Rank/Level PI Verified Actions
4* easy Arthurtoy 1/1 805 2018-03-31  Copy
4* easy Jeeze77 1/10 1127 2018-03-31  Copy
4* hard Natetronn 5/50 6123 2018-03-29  Copy
5* hard QCass 5/50 5902 2018-03-30  Copy

Arena

Kind Starts Cutoff
4* featured 2017-11-13 15 221 535
4* featured 2017-11-09 17 512 473
4* basic 2018-02-19 3 208 783
4* basic 2018-02-15 3 182 364
3* featured 2017-11-13 1 029 089
3* featured 2017-11-09 1 357 966

Guides

  • All
Preview Kind Author Published
--- Thor: Ragnarok Comes to 'Marvel Contest of Champions' 0 0
spotlight Marvel 2017-11-10
Thor (Ragnarok) Pro Tips - Character Gameplay Guide 0 0
gameplay Seatin Man of Legends 2017-11-10
Thor (Ragnarok) Champion Review - Demi-God Potential 0 0
review Seatin Man of Legends 2017-11-09
Thor (Ragnarok) Rank Up & Gameplay - First Impressions 0 0
gameplay Seatin Man of Legends 2017-11-03
How To Fight Thor (Ragnarok) - Tips & Tricks 0 0
guide Seatin Man of Legends 2017-11-02
Thor (Ragnarok) All Abilities & Special Attacks 0 0
review Seatin Man of Legends 2017-11-01
--- Champion Spotlight 0 0
spotlight

History

N/A

Relations

N/A

Comments

N/A