She-Hulk


0 0

Class

science

Tier

God

Released

2016-03-03
playable character

Bio

When a bullet meant for her father struck Jennifer Walters, it seemed that all was lost. Bleeding out and in desperate need of a donor for her rare blood type, it was her cousin Bruce Banner that stepped forward to save her. When the Hulk’s gamma-infused blood was introduced into Jennifer, she found herself able to transform into the powerful She-Hulk! Standing as her own hero, She-Hulk has fought alongside the world’s greatest warriors, using her immense strength and intellect to defeat the villains of earth, both in the courtroom and on the battlefield.

Tags

#A-Force
#Hero
#Offensive: Raw Damage
#Size: L

Hints

N/A

Abilities

Signature ability

Citing Precedent
Passive
Tireless research grants a benefit based on the opponent’s Class.
Science: X% chance with each hit landed to shrug off a Debuff.
Mystic: +X Attack Rating and She-Hulk’s attacks cause the opponent to gain 20% less Power.
Cosmic: +X Attack Rating for each Buff the opponent has.
Tech: Opponent suffers -X% Armor Up effect duration & Potency.
Mutant: Opponent suffers -X% Ability Accuracy during Special Attacks.

Abilities

Fury and Stun Duration Increase
Extensive weight training allows She-Hulk’s personal Passive Fury effects and all Stun Debuffs to last up to 50% longer, based on the size of her opponent. Larger opponents grant longer effects.
Exhaustion reduces the opponent's Critical Damage and makes them more susceptible to various effects.
Special Attack 1: 75% chance to Exhaust the opponent, reducing Critical Hit Damage Rating by X and the potency of their Power Gain effects by 25% for 10 seconds.
Fury increases a Champion's Attack power.
Heavy Attacks: If the opponent is Unstoppable, this attack cannot be interrupted. If the attack lands, the Unstoppable effect is removed and She-Hulk gains a Passive Fury, increasing attack by X for 8 seconds.
When Attacked & When Attacking: 11% chance to gain a Passive Fury effect, increasing attack by X for 8 seconds.
Opponent activates a Special Attack: If the opponent doesn’t have a Class Advantage, She-Hulk refreshes the duration of all of her personal Passive Fury effects.
Special Attack 1: 100% chance to gain a Passive Fury effect, increasing attack by X for 8 seconds.
Reduces the Potency of Power Gain and Regeneration effects
Special Attack 2: 100% chance to Petrify the opponent, reducing the Potency of Power Gain and Regeneration effects by 115% for 15 seconds.
An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battlerealm.
Reduces the Ability Accuracy of opponent's Unstoppable and Evade effects
Heavy Attacks: Causes a Slow Debuff on the opponent for 12 seconds, reducing the Ability Accuracy of their Unstoppable and Evade effects by 100%. Opponents with a natural Class Advantage cannot be Slowed.
Stun prevents Champions from being able to move for several seconds. When a Champion is Stunned, it leaves them vulnerable to attack.
Special Attack 3: 100% chance to Stun for 3.5 seconds.
Induce Panic: She-Hulk’s sharp intellect and overwhelming strength panics her foes, increasing their chance to launch a Special Attack by 15% for each of her personal Passive Fury effects.
Special Attack 3: 100% chance to inflict Weakness, decreasing the target's Attack by 65% for 14 seconds.

Special attacks

1: Objection!

She-hulk shows a strong objection to the opponent’s tactics, in the form of her heels leaving an imprint on their face.
Exhaustion: 75% chance to Exhaust the opponent, reducing Critical Hit Damage Rating by X and the potency of their Power Gain effects by 25% for 10 seconds.
Fury: 100% chance to gain a Passive Fury effect, increasing attack by X for 8 seconds.

2: Found in Contempt

For any defendant who disrespects the courtroom, She-Hulk provides a fitting punishment.
Petrify: 100% chance to Petrify the opponent, reducing the Potency of Power Gain and Regeneration effects by 115% for 15 seconds.

3: Clear the Courtroom

Opponent found guilty. Case closed.
Stun: 100% chance to Stun for 3.5 seconds.
Weakness: 100% chance to inflict Weakness, decreasing the target's Attack by 65% for 14 seconds.

Availability

2* 3* 4* 5*
Premium Hero Crystal: already available (since 2016-06-14)

Synergies


Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

Enemies
Critical Rating

Legal Defense
  • 3*
  • 4*
  • All
* Synergy Champions
3* Legal Defense level 1
All Champions gain +15% Stun Ability Accuracy
Daredevil, Daredevil (Classic): +800 Critical Rating during Special Attacks.
She-Hulk: +15% duration for personal Fury Passive effects.
3* Romance level 3
All Champions gain +5% Power Gain
4* Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
She-Hulk: +20% Potency for personal Passive Fury effects.
Hulk (Ragnarok): SMASH attacks gain +15% attack.
Red Hulk: +2% attack for each Heat charge.
Hulk: +20% Fury Buff Duration & Potency.
4* Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
4* Legal Defense level 1
All Champions gain +15% Stun Ability Accuracy
Daredevil, Daredevil (Classic): +800 Critical Rating during Special Attacks.
She-Hulk: +15% duration for personal Fury Passive effects.
4* Romance level 3
All Champions gain +5% Power Gain
4* Teammates level 3
All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance
External synergies:
Champion * Synergy
3*
Enemies level 2
All Champions gain +115 Critical Rating
4*
Enemies level 3
All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
2*
Friends level 1
All Champions gain +70 Armor Rating
3*
Friends level 2
All Champions gain +95 Armor Rating
4*
Friends level 3
All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
3*
Friends level 2
All Champions gain +95 Armor Rating
4*
Friends level 3
All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
3*
Heroes for Hire level 2
All Champions gain +75 Block Proficiency and +75 Physical Resistance
4*
5*
Heroes for Hire level 3
All Champions gain +85 Block Proficiency and +85 Physical Resistance
4*
Teammates level 3
All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance

Duel targets

Kind Summoner Rank/Level PI Verified Actions
4* easy
winter  break
1/10 1038 2019-09-11  Copy

Arena

Kind Starts Cutoff
4* featured 2016-03-07 6 149 920
4* featured 2016-03-03 4 445 168

Guides

  • All
Preview Kind Author Published
--- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: She-Hulk 0 0
spotlight Marvel 2016-03-03
--- She-Hulk 0 0
forum-discussion 2016-03-02

History

Date Game version Title
2019-03-06 22.0 Version 22.0 She-Hulk Buff
  • New Fury Passives to grant much higher damage output
  • New “Slow” Debuff to prevent Unstoppable and Evade abilities from activating
  • Re-balanced Special Attack effects with greater utility
  • New and updated Synergies

Relations

N/A

Comments

N/A