Exhaustion reduces the opponent's Critical Damage and makes them more susceptible to various effects.
Invisible Woman
When Attacked:
If the Force Field is active, 65% chance to Exhaust the Opponent, decreasing Critical Damage Rating by X for 5 second(s). The Opponent's Power Gain effects are also reduced by 25% for each Exhaustion Debuff on them.
Luke Cage
Light Attacks :
30% chance to Exhaust the opponent, reducing Critical Hit Damage Rating by 77.97 - 82.18
TierRank/LevelSigPIValue
3*4/4040225777.97
4*4/4053428682.18
and the potency of their Power Gain effects by 25% for 10 seconds.
She-Hulk
Special Attack 1 :
75% chance to Exhaust the opponent, reducing Critical Hit Damage Rating by X and the potency of their Power Gain effects by 25% for 10 seconds.

Guides

N/A

Relations

N/A